Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01013 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 81% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,592₴ (COL$1,144,666) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)