Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00933 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,957₴ (COL$3,852,037) in Neiva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)