Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.389 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,026₴ (18,847 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)