Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.726 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 81% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 57,897₴ (21,235 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)