Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.819 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 298% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,660₴ (21,165 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 55,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)