Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.628 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 190,736₴ (72,576 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 128,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 2 hours ago)