Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.933 UAH / ZMW
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 304% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,868₴ (8,820 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)