Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.362 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 100% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 87,973₴ (11,950 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)