Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.537 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 219% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,392₴ (2,838 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)