Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.194 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,253₴ (R$ 8,932) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)