Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45161 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 65% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,701₴ (₨23,695) in Nasik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)