Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.389 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,511₴ (€902) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)