Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.904 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,278₴ (€875) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)