Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.923 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 141% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,904₴ (€530) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)