Cost of living in Naples, Italy vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.673 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 114% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,921₴ (€1,892) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (42 minutes ago)