Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.043 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 215% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,649₴ (€762) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (35 minutes ago)