Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.006 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 71,863₴ (€2,177) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (36 minutes ago)