Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.637 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 115% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,022₴ (€1,894) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $91 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $429 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)