Cost of living comparison between Naples, Italy and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.813 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 246% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,236₴ (€2,022) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,135 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)