Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.461 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 247% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,445₴ (€1,983) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)