Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.255 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,304₴ (元2,187) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)