Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.090 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,567₴ (元9,185) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)