Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.072 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,709₴ (元2,384) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)