Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.807 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,930₴ (元2,346) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (43 minutes ago)