Cost of living in Nantes, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.739 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 82% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 206,015₴ (€6,702) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)