Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.808 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,578₴ (元1,990) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)