Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.090 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 108,119₴ (元26,436) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)