Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.040 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,491₴ (11,754元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Valencia costs €50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)