Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.064 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 70% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,479₴ (元11,684) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (41 minutes ago)