Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.156 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 95% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,077₴ (元3,146) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)