Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.234 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 127% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 61,229₴ (€1,900) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)