Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.082 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 36% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,068₴ (元12,021) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)