Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.038 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 49% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,319₴ (11,470元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)