Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 115% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,196₴ (元8,065) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (38 minutes ago)