Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 154% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 73,746₴ (€2,242) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)