Cost of living in Namur, Belgium vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.354 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 147% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 74,169₴ (€2,366) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beaverton, Oregon costs $100 (33 minutes ago)