Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.739 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 102% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 155,674₴ (€5,064) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)