Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38473 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 37% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,527₴ (53,355 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)