Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.363 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 62% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,638₴ (2,389 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)