Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.474 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,208₴ (475 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)