Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.414 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,683₴ (550 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (42 minutes ago)