Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.827 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,987₴ (2,672 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)