Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.889 UAH / LYD *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,589₴ (1,355 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)