Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 82% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 11,479₴ (14,973 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (43 minutes ago)