Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.771 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,770₴ (26,934 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)