Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,502₴ (52,447 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)