Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 31% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,227₴ (45,629 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)