Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.845 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,944₴ (11,764 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)