Cost of living in Nakhodka, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.47574 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhodka (Russia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,656₴ (руб 39,215) in Nakhodka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)