Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02280 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,582₴ (376,452 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)