Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02315 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 63% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,555₴ (1,147,098 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,580 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (32 minutes ago)