Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02203 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 39% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,146₴ (415,112 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (39 minutes ago)