Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02308 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,864₴ (1,337,472 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vienna costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larisa costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)