Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02350 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,907₴ (1,443,007 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)