Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25496 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 112% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,116₴ (Shilling63,213) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $56,000 (about 2 hours ago)