Cost of living comparison between Nairobi, Kenya and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25523 UAH / KES
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 155% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,476₴ (Shilling162,501) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 3 hours ago)