Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24379 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 180% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,543₴ (¥186,808) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (30 minutes ago)