Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24902 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 124% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,588₴ (¥66,613) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)