Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24334 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 316% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,464₴ (¥256,699) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)