Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25337 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 286% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,317₴ (¥95,973) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)