Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40412 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 69% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,380₴ (₨62,804) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)