Cost of living comparison between Nagercoil, India and Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38341 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 66% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,952₴ (₨65,080) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)