Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24305 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,141₴ (¥49,952) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 2 hours ago)