Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24912 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,815₴ (¥207,991) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)