Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23713 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,929₴ (¥138,865) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)