Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24072 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,433₴ (¥84,884) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)