Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38620 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,117₴ (₨62,446) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)