Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41669 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,904₴ (руб 100,565) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)