Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45317 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 44% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,958₴ (руб 24,181) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)