Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47623 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 63% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,506₴ (руб 53,559) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)