Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43149 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 50% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,764₴ (₨22,629) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)