Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41719 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,224₴ (₨41,286) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (28 minutes ago)