Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45149 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 33% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,095₴ (₨22,359) in Muzaffarpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)