Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 26.850 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 55% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,266₴ ($867) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)