Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.150 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,072₴ ($270) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (37 minutes ago)