Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 26.882 UAH / USD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,327₴ ($905) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)