Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.096 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 101% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,202₴ (﷼ 796) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)