Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.102 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 146% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,450₴ (﷼ 249) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)