Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.121 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 61% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 194,455₴ (﷼ 2,855) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 121,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)