Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.420 UAH / OMR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 206% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,735₴ (﷼ 678) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (33 minutes ago)