Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.168 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 132% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,190₴ (€552) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)