Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.128 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 140% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,341₴ (€463) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)