Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,963 prices entered by 573 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40354 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,810₴ (₨26,789) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)