Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,152 prices entered by 592 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41271 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 67% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,991₴ (₨60,553) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)