Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,348 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38681 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,024₴ (₨77,618) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)