Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,976 prices entered by 634 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39219 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 40% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,787₴ (₨24,954) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)