Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25201 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 76% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,144₴ (₨48,186) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)