Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22350 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,848₴ (₨155,921) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)