Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.344 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 29% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,612₴ (RM1,173) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)