Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32123 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,297₴ (Taka 25,828) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)