Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33144 UAH / BDT
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 5% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,330₴ (Taka 85,474) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)