Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02345 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,646₴ (1,520,284 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)