Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02421 UAH / IQD
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,515₴ (393,098 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)