Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.527 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 105% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,277₴ (2,291KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)