Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.484 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,669₴ (2,528KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)