Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.772 UAH / BAM
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 98% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,632₴ (823KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)