Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01220 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,241₴ (2,889,067 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)