Cost of living in Moscow, Russia vs Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,507 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41795 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 85% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,514₴ (руб 132,826) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)