Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06243 UAH / KMF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 64% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,326₴ (197,440 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (44 minutes ago)