Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06729 UAH / KMF
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 56% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,165₴ (626,635 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)