Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.142 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,328₴ (1,326 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (44 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)