Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.340 UAH / CUC *
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 57% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,623₴ (864 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)