Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45161 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 32% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 8,826₴ (₨19,544) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)