Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38053 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,378₴ (₨82,459) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)