Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.370 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 145% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 78,404₴ (€2,499) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)