Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.616 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 149% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 69,628₴ (€2,202) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)