Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.847 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 7,475₴ ($b1,943) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amsterdam costs €1.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)