Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.985 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,412₴ ($b3,867) in Montero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)