Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Zhytomyr, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00909 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zhytomyr? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhytomyr (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,014₴ (COL$5,393,586) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000₴ in Zhytomyr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 4 hours ago)